We accept donations (i.e. food, towels, blankets and much more) that help our resident animals maintain a healthy and comfortable life while living at the Sanctuary. If you are looking to drop-off a donation, please visit us Thursday through Saturday to drop off accepted items. Please do not leave Donations Sunday - Wednesday as we need time to accept the donations into the space at our facility. There are Green Donation Bins to the left of the Mutt Hut. Please note we cannot accept any items with stuffing such as comforters, pillows, cushions, sleeping bags, etc. as those items are choking hazards to our animals! Please launder any items you wish to donate as we do not have services to clean donated items and do not donate clothing or misc items that cannot be used by the animals. If you are looking to make a monetary donation, you can do so below.
80% of our income comes from individual donations and adoption fees. 60% of our expenses go directly to vet care. We are primarily staffed by volunteers. We run a very lean organization and use your donation for the animals’ care.
• Martingale collars and Dog Leashes: $20 a pair
• Purina One Puppy food or Kitten food: $20 each
• KMR formula for a litter of motherless kittens: $75
• Spay/neuter, feline leukemia test, vaccinations, worming for cat: $75
• Transportation of a rescued dog: $125
• Average veterinary office visit/medications: $125
• Spay/neuter. heartworm test, vaccinations, worming for dog: $175
• Gas and lodging for rescue road trips that we personally drive: $300
• A month's supply of cat litter: $360
• Monthly utility bills at shelter: $500
• Emergency medical care for an animal: $1000
Make a donation in honor of a person or beloved animal.
With your donation please check if your workplace offers a Matching or Charitable Gift program. If your employer requires information from us to register as a charitable organization please contact us.
With dedicated patrons The Sanctuary can continue to flourish and help more animals. Please let us know if you would consider patronizing in these following ways.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is a registered 501(c)3 and your donations are tax-deductible under Federal law. If you would like to view the IRS Determination Letter please use the link below. Our EIN is 27-2756157.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is required by law to file Form 990 with the IRS each year. This document was prepared by an independent firm of certified public accountants. If you would like to review our most recent 990, please use the link below.
901 Nestle Way
Breinigsville, PA 18031
PH: (484) 285-5445
Recalls By PawDiet.com