90% of our income comes from individual donations and adoption fees. 65% of our expenses go directly to vet care. We are staffed by volunteers. We run a very lean organization and use your donation for the animals’ care, not for overhead and administrative items. If you’d like to see where your contribution goes please stop by the shelter any Saturday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. or make an appointment to see our shelter and meet our volunteers.
• Petsafe ice melter: $10 a container
• Formula for a litter of motherless kittens: $75
• Spay/neuter, feline leukemia test, vaccinations, worming for cat: $75
• Transportation of rescued dog: $125
• Average veterinary office visit/medications: $125
• Spay/neuter. heartworm test, vaccinations, worming for dog: $150
• Monthly Humane Police investigations: $300
• Gas and lodging for rescue road trips that we personally drive: $300
• A month's supply of cat litter: $360
• A new outdoor exercise pen for dogs: $500
• Monthly utility bills at shelter: $500
• Emergency medical care for an animal: $750
Looking for an easy way to support The Sanctuary? Please use www.smile.amazon.com and chose The Sanctuary at Haafsville as your selected charity! It's easy and we receive 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases from the AmazonSmile Foundation.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville
PO Box 921
Fogelsville, PA 18051
Make a donation in honor of a person or beloved animal.
With your donation please check if your workplace offers a Matching or Charitable Gift program. If your employer requires information from us to register as a charitable organization please contact us.
With dedicated patrons The Sanctuary can continue to flourish and help more animals. Please let us know if you would consider patronizing in these following ways.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is a registered 501(c)3 and your donations are tax-deductible under Federal law. If you would like to view the IRS Determination Letter please use the link below. Our EIN is 27-2756157.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is required by law to file Form 990 with the IRS each year. This document was prepared by an independent firm of certified public accountants. If you would like to review our most recent 990, please use the link below.
Leslie is a sleek and social girl who is approximately 1 year old. She was a stray before arriving at the shelter in December. Leslie loves attention and gets along well with the other shelter cats. Please direct adoption inquiries to Cindy at 484-239-4902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recalls By PawDiet.com
901 Nestle Way
Breinigsville, PA 18031
PH: (484) 788-8062