We accept donations (i.e. food, towels, blankets and much more) that help our resident animals maintain a healthy and comfortable life while living at the Sanctuary. If you are looking to drop-off a donation, please feel free to drop off accepted items anytime. There are Green Donation Bins to the left of the Mutt Hut. Please note we cannot accept any items with stuffing such as comforters, pillows, cushions, sleeping bags, etc. as those items are choking hazards to our animals! If you are looking to make a monetary donation, you can do so below. All other donation inquiries can be emailed to: Donations@thesanctuarypa.org
Thank YOU so much!
80% of our income comes from individual donations and adoption fees. 60% of our expenses go directly to vet care. We are primarily staffed by volunteers. We run a very lean organization and use your donation for the animals’ care. If you’d like to see where your contribution goes please stop by the shelter any Saturday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. or make an appointment to see our shelter and meet us.
• Petsafe ice melter: $10 a container
• Formula for a litter of motherless kittens: $75
• Spay/neuter, feline leukemia test, vaccinations, worming for cat: $75
• Transportation of a rescued dog: $125
• Average veterinary office visit/medications: $125
• Spay/neuter. heartworm test, vaccinations, worming for dog: $150
• Gas and lodging for rescue road trips that we personally drive: $300
• A month's supply of cat litter: $360
• Monthly utility bills at shelter: $500
• Emergency medical care for an animal: $750
Make a donation in honor of a person or beloved animal.
With your donation please check if your workplace offers a Matching or Charitable Gift program. If your employer requires information from us to register as a charitable organization please contact us.
With dedicated patrons The Sanctuary can continue to flourish and help more animals. Please let us know if you would consider patronizing in these following ways.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is a registered 501(c)3 and your donations are tax-deductible under Federal law. If you would like to view the IRS Determination Letter please use the link below. Our EIN is 27-2756157.
The Sanctuary at Haafsville is required by law to file Form 990 with the IRS each year. This document was prepared by an independent firm of certified public accountants. If you would like to review our most recent 990, please use the link below.
901 Nestle Way
Breinigsville, PA 18031
PH: (484) 285-5445
Recalls By PawDiet.com